Thursday 29 October 2015

My Semester - 3 - presentations


  • Dear friends, in this blog i have embedded four presentations of M.A. semester 3. I request you to read and gave your valuable suggestions  to me. To evaluate my presentation, i have given link below each presentation. You can also ask questions in comment section under the blog.




  • Presentation Topic: Fluidity versus Muscularity and Lily's dilemma in Woolf's To The Lighthouse.











2) Presentation Topic: Freudianism (Psycho analysis) in Mourning Becomes Electra by Eugene O'Neill.



Nimesh american lit. from Dave Nimesh B

To evaluate my presentation Click Here









3) Presentation topic: Frantz Fanon's personal experiences and Black Skin White Mask.




To evaluate  my presentation Click here









4) Presentation Topic: Importance of English language and Objectives of teaching English as a Second language in Gujarat & India. 

Nimesh - Paper 12- ELT from Dave Nimesh B

To evaluate my presentation Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment